FAQ on TOPIK
Q What is TOPIK Exam?
- Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) is a Korean language test for nonnative speakers of Korean.
- The test is offered multiple times annually
- The test is for individuals whose first language is not Korean, those wishing to study at a Korean university, and for those who want to be employed at Korean companies in and outside of Korea.
- Since 2011, TOPIK is administered by the National Institute for International Education, a branch of the Ministry of Education in South Korea.
Q Where can I get useful information related to TOPIK
- Refer below website run by Korean Government to get test schedule, sample test papers for TOPIK preparation and previous years question papers